Allendale North, South Australia
 

Allendale North - Locality northwest of Kapunda.  The village of Allendale was laid out on section 1563, Hundred of Kapunda by William Oldham (1811-1885) ca 1859.  The 'North' was added in ca 1865 to distinguish it from the town of the same name in the state’s South East.  The village was largely destroyed by fire on 27 January 1887

Cemetery

  1. Allendale North Methodist Cemetery (formerly Bible Christian Cemetery)
    Allendale North Cemetery (Dead Search)
    Allendale North Cemetery (Flinders Ranges Research)
    Allendale North Methodist Cemetery (headstone list - Gravesecrets)


Links

Allendale North (Manning Index of South Australian History)

Allendale North (Flinders Ranges Research)